Why do we believe lies? Lies are something that takes away our success. They keep us from pursuing the destiny God has given us. If that’s the case, why do we believe them? In today’s episode, we dive into 5 lies we all believe from time to time that keep us from achieving the success God has destined for us.
In today’s episode:
- 5 Lies we believe that hinder us from success.
- If I have [blank] I’ll be happy.
- Because of failure, I can’t attain success.
- Because of my past, I won’t have success.
- I don’t need anyone to have success.
- Everything in life is happenstance.
- Tip of the week.
Leadership Corner – Learning to speak words that lift and not curse.
Resources in this episode:
Let’s talk about it:
Help me out:
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give me a rating and a review. If you haven’t done so, subscribe and then give us a rating using iTunes rating system.. I will definitely mention you on this show. Thank you!