Nothing worse or more frightening then going to login to your email only to find you’ve been locked out simply because you’ve been hacked. How do we daily protect ourselves from hackers, and those who simply want to steal our information? In today’s podcast we’re going to look at simple strategies to beef up our online security. Nothing is better than making sure our online life is secure.
In Today’s Episode:
1. People like to use the same password.
2. Try not to link too many accounts together.
3. Protect your email.
4. Protect your banking.
5. Use double login protection especially on your WordPress website.
6. Make sure your computer security settings are current and up to date.
7. Make sure you have login notifications turned on where available.
Let’s talk about it:
Do Me a Favor:
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give me a rating and a review. If you haven’t done so, subscribe and then give us a rating using iTunes rating system. I will definitely mention you on this show. Thank you!
Did you know you can send me a voicemail? You don’t even have to pick up the phone. Click the link, tell us your question or how we’re doing. Love to have you join me on my show by asking me a question. I’ll play your question then answer it.