What do we have to do to understand who our online audience is? When it comes to writing for the web, there are good mechanics and bad mechanics. In today’s episode we’re looking at the difference between reading online vs reading print.
In Today’s Episode:
- How to structure your blog.
- Why writing short paragraphs is important.
- Understanding your audience.
- How to keep your readers coming back.
Could you help me out?
Would you be willing to rate this show on iTunes? Each rating and review will help increase the ranking of this show. Let’s help more people learn about the success of CrossTALK Online Radio. Thank you for your support.
Resources in this episode:
- Grace: What’s So Amazing About It? (New ebook)
- Minnesota Christian Writer’s Guild