Everyone has a story to tell. Most desire to publish a book but the reality only 1% will ever publish their story. I want to demystify the world of publishing and the hurdles most have to endure to get their book into print.
In today’s episode I want to peel back the curtain and let you take a look inside my own publishing experience. I want to give you hope, that getting your book out into the world is easier, cheaper and better than ever before. Today, we’re talking about self-publishing. I also need to let you in on a secret, God desires great things for his children and I’ll tell you how you can gain God’s favor in your life.
In today’s episode:
- Psalm 84
- God desires good things for his children.
- Why we should live in God’s Tabernacle.
- God does not withhold good things from his children.
Tip of the Week:
- Read 30 Minutes a day, and you’ll end up reading 24 books in a year.
- Reading is important to keeping our mind sharp.
- Reading has been determined to lessen the chances by 47% of getting Alzheimers.
* Why you should publish today!
* Publishing instantly makes you an expert.
* Publishing gives you credibility.
* Publishing is easier and cheaper than ever before.
* Don’t settle for mediocrity.
Would you do me a favor?
Head over to iTunes and rate this show in the iTunes app. It will help us rank higher and help others learn more about this show. Thank you!
Would you partner with me?
Podcasting is not free. In-fact with web hosting fees and audio hosting fees it cost around $20/month to do this show. I’m wondering if you would take a moment and donate $1 per episode. That’s $4 a month. You can support the production of this show and become a co-producer. If you donate $1 an episode, I’ll mention you on this show. And thank you for your support.