We all have a voice. It doesn’t matter if you’re a quiet person or someone who commands attention. It doesn’t matter if you’re an introvert or an extrovert. We all have something to say.
In today’s episode, I want to walk you through 7 steps to improve your public speaking. Whether you’re a professional, or just beginning, there’s something we can all do to take our stage presence to the next level. I also have a great tip of the week in preparing you speech and did you know that God wants to lead you to the promised land and be your protection? He does and I’ll tell you how.
In Today’s Episode:
- Are you running from God?
- Are you reluctant to follow the plan he has for you?
- Even though life is full of surprises, God will be your protection.
- God will lead you to the promised land.
Tip of the Week:
- Use Evernote to store your speeches.
- Call up your keynote address using tags.
- Write your speech in Evernote, that way you can access it from any device.
This week’s Topic:
- Create an easy to understand outline.
- Don’t get bogged down by the details.
- Find a quiet room to practice your speech.
- Stand up and speak out loud.
- Practice your inflections, pauses and dynamics.
- Work on your opening.
- Nail your closing remarks.
Would you do me a favor?
Head over to iTunes and rate this show in the iTunes app. It will help us rank higher and help others learn more about this show. Thank you!
Would you partner with me?
Podcasting is not free. In-fact with web hosting fees and audio hosting fees it cost around $20/month to do this show. I’m wondering if you would take a moment and donate $1 per episode. That’s $4 a month. You can support the production of this show and become a co-producer. If you donate $1 an episode, I’ll mention you on this show. And thank you for your support.